Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let's Start~

Dear everyone,

I'm totally new here, i'm not even sure how this works but i'm really good at exploring and figuring things out.

I read tons and tons of stories and i got really inspired, so basically i'm thinking of starting my own, but that's after i get to know everyone and meet new people.

I'm kuwaiti studying abroad and because i live abroad i went through alot of drama and met alot of people and it really helped shape who i am today.

A little about me, i'm 19 years young, single, oh and female if you still haven't figured it out. I've done so many things in the past to a point i sometimes wonder what i'm gonna do in the upcoming years. One thing you should know about me is that i am VERY real. Nothing in me is fake neither do i try to be something or someone else. I've been told before how beautiful i am but i pick not to take the compliments to heart for many reasons, maybe i'll have the chance to tell you guys later.

All i ask of you is to welcome me and support me because trust me YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH, from A-Z! it's more interesting then your dreams, and yes, you will Envy Me.

I'll leave it at that for now because i think i should leave the rest for upcoming blogs.

If you have any questions, PLEASE do ask.

PS.
I won't start telling any of my stories until i get support, followers and noticing that my blog is getting busy.

LET'S GET STARTED~

Sincerely,
...Envy~

22 comments:

  1. welcome:*
    and i can't wait to read your story!
    and we'd all love to take advices from those who had experience of a certain thing(;
    i'm gonna advertise your blog in my blog: http://calculatinglove.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-neversaynever.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMBAAAAAAI THANKS ALOOT!! YOU'RE TOTALLY AMAZING! THANKS THANKS THANKS! Yes, i'm very appreciative!

    PS.
    I can't wait to start too, it's gonna be totally Awsome;****

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome;p
    oo inshallah u start soon!;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inshaaallah, totally looking forward to it;* Merci Waayid

    ReplyDelete
  5. mashallaah 3alaaaich your very confident.. im scared :P ya3neee how can you get support oo your blog y9eer busy wintay you have one post? this is how it works.. since you asked.. first you post and write your story THEN they'll support you.. walaa shloun someone will support something ma yadroon 3annaa? do u get what i mean?? yup thats all.. and i cant wait to start reading your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait... ;*

    -Lilly ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Poppins: Awal Shai i totally love your name, it rings a bell ib my head bas i dunno who the person is ;S Ou about il.support, i totally agree with you bas first i have to know that there are people out there for me to start posting, you know. Ou ana inshallah mara7 ag9ar, ilyoum my first post ou inshallah there is ALOT more to come. Thanks Alot (=

    Lilly- Thank you hunny;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. magnificent start babe ...love ur self-confidence thats always a strength and u should definitely be proud...im definitely going to read and follow you once you start...allah iwafgich :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Alot love, i totally appreciate it;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear what you have to say! I have a feeling its going to get juiiicyyyyyy:D
    Good luck;*

    Nunz;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will I promise ;Ppp
    Thanks Sweets;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. you cant start us of with something like that and stop ;p

    COME ON TELL US PLEASE ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. like maaannyy others said i loovee your confidence oo i have a feeling you have nice and strong personality! i cant wait to read moree about you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  14. mshAllah 3laich so confident!! i love it!! Start a story please, im so anxious to read it!! I love your strong personality!! i seriously cant wait for your story! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love ur confidence oo yalla start ur story can't wait ..

    allah ywafgich inshalla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cant waiit to read ur blog :) Welcome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Umbaaaih... I already Love you ;****
    Cant wait for you to start.

    GorGeous (;

    ReplyDelete
  18. cant wait to read ur story honey good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. welcome;* im new 2! im gonna advertise your blog 2:D oh and check out my blog c if u like it:D http://jealousy-sara.blogspot.com/ haha i have a feeling this is gonna be a great blog:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mashkoureeen All;** Inshallah il.intro will be posted really soon, atleast before i go camping (; I really really do you'll like it, i think it's a totally new story and a new story. So wait for it i'll be posting really soon (; again, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! i feel very welcomed!
    P.S
    Sara: THANQ you soo much ou i'll be checking out ur blog RIGHT NOW ;**

    ReplyDelete
  21. cant wait to read ur blog hun and welcomeeeeeee !!

    ReplyDelete