Saturday, July 25, 2009

Seventeen & Counting;*~ 6rad/Taz

Name: 6rad
Age: 17 ( at the time)
Nationality: Saudi

I walk into class first day of school in a foreign country. I was extremely nervous because I had no idea what to expect. It was geography, a subject I totally didn't mind. As soon as I step foot into class I immediately realized all the Arabs. As usual, they were very loud and obnoxious. They were sitting in the front rows of class, therefore I decided to sit at the back, complete opposite of them. My theory about the Arabs here in where I live is that basically stay away from them. They are not to be trusted and never to be socializing with them. Mrs.Park, our teacher, introduces herself and she talked a little about herself before we got started with the activities she planned for the first day of school. Mrs.Park is very cute and pretty, she is Korean with a French husband, a Kid, and she was pregnant. We got started by copying geographic facts about the country I'm in and afterwards we were suppose to do a presentation about what we learned. I introduced myself to the girl sitting next to me and I asked if she wanted to be partners, and so we did. We finished planning what we were going to talk about in front of class and we felt very comfortable with our material. The teacher erases the work on the board and she announced who wanted to be first, i raised my arm. I like to go first in presentations because when the teacher will have no expectations and also she won't compare you to other presentations. Plus, As soon as you're done, you can sit back and relax and not have to stress about anything. So my partner and I go up to present, while all the guys drooling in the front of the class. They made sure to clap as soon as I was done talking, and there whispers together was just super obvious. After we were done, we grabbed our seats and sat to listen to the other presentations. Oh, did i mention how horrible and embarrassing their presentations were? The teacher is already in love with me and she pointed my partner and I out in class and told everyone that our presentation was by far the best. Toward the end of class, a guy comes up to me, yes one of the arabs, and you could tell he was a bit nervous.

Him: " Hi, uhm, bas 7bait anqal minich your work because all my friends egouloon you do your work."

Me: "Yea yea sure here you go"

I love helping out people, it makes me feel very good inside, So I gave him my work without hesitation. He was not cute at all, he had a curly Afro (ily habeen feeha ils3oudyeen these days) which is something I sincerely hate, he was dark, ou he was at a average height for a guy his age. The next day he comes up to me and gives me my paper back, and very awkwardly asks if he could sit next to me, I didn't mind. He introduced himself, his name was "6rad" but his friends called him "6arad" like the jetski. Little by little all his friends came to the back and joined us. Their names were nassir, moh'd and they were twins, also, 3abdelra7man ou fya'9. Nassir ou Moh'd ou 3abdelra7man kuwaityeen ou fya'9 soudani ou 7ada maskhara, ou 6arad s3oudi mn Jeddah. I realized 6rad had an excellent sense of humor, which is always attractive. From that day on, his "group" and I would sit together and very often get in trouble because we talked alot. 6arad and I became really really close, we'd talk on msn all night and he couldn't stop flirting with me. I began to really love him, and so did he. He was super funny and we were connected. He trusted me alot and so did I. I knew he wanted our relationship to move to the next level, and I was only waiting for him to confess his love, and I knew I would be sooner than soon.

Amal:"Did you know ena 6arad lives in a mansion ou 3nda khadam ou kel shai mn il.s3oudiya?"
Me:"l2 ma kent adrii"
Amal:"Eee ou obou 9amam safarthum il.s3oudia hnii..."

I always wondered why he didn't bring up his family and what they did, but I didn't bother asking because I don't really care. On the other hand, I really apprectiated him not talking about himself because I just hate it when people do.

(mawaqf 9arat in class)

Nassir sat behind me, he got up to talk to his brother on the other side of the room. A very ugly girl came and sat in his seat to copy down what's on the board. Estakhferallah bas she was extremely ugly, she had an awkward long nose ou wayeha kella pimples. So nassir came back to his chair chan echoufha...
"BSMELLA! SHNO? MENO HATHI? MN WAIN 6L3T?!!"

Me: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! 7araaam 3laiiik..

She was just looking at him ou smiling, she obviously couldn't understand what he was saying because she doesn't speak arabic.


.....
Presentations were going on, and after I was finished mine, I realized ena people were clapping except for 6rad...

Me: 6arad why are you not clapping?!!

6arad: Uuuh Sorry sorry.. (turns around at everyone ou says...)
KLAB KLAAAB KLAAAAB!

Me: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

(get it, klaab mu Claap?!! ou il.a'3biya ily in class Clap even more ou maydroun sheno il salfaa)

....
Let's Recap: I didn't talk about Nassir ou Moh'd.

Nassir ou Moh'd has to sisters in the school, and they were not attractive at all. I had english with on of his sister, Ta7reer, ou science with the other one, Abrar. Ta7reer was going out with a guy named khalid. Their relationship was on the DL (down low), for two reasons:
1) They just got back together.
2) khalid was too hot to be linked with someone as unattractive as her.

The two sisters realized how much attention I was getting in the school, and they wanted a vip entry to my attention bubble. However my honest and straight forward attitude was getting in there way. Changing their intentions from befriending me to breaking me.

In science class:

Abrar:" Omg, fee wa7ed esma khalid..."
Me: " Mu hatha?"
Abrar:" Wa7ed 7aqeer, I hate him so much..."
(And kept swearing and talking horribly about the guy)
Me:"Isn't he going out with your sister?"
Abrar:" WHAT?! My sister would never go out with a guy like him, he is garbage!"
Me:" Oh, i thought he is."

And for the rest of the class she was sitting on the tip of her seat counting down the seconds until the bell ran, and she went to tell her sister.

Next day, I was walking into school with my walking buddy, Amanda.
And there was ta7reer sitting on the bench impatient, and seemed like she stayed up all night.

ta7reer, taps me on the shoulder:" Can I talk to you?"
Me:"Sure!"
ta7reer:"Why are you talking about me?"
Me:" Me? you? why?"
ta7reer:"Abrar told me that you talked about me"
Me:"As everyone knows, I don't talk about people, I have no reason to."
Ta7reer:"You said I was going out with khalid, I would never do that, ruin my reputation and the name of my family, I'm already engaged and I don't need khalid."
Me:"Ok"
walking out I said...
Me:"but i saw you with him"
Ta7reer, shockingly replies:"WHAT? WHERE?"
Me:"parking lot"
ta7reer:"Which one?"
me:"behind the school"

And with that I left her to absourb the information she just recieved that condricted everything she was betraying, Purity, honesty, happiness, and honour.

Since that day:
-she changed her "meet up" place with him and made it further.
- Abrar wouldn't stop about me.
- It was very awkward in class with the boys.
- And that was the last day I talked to 6arad, but that wasn't the last time I saw him.

One of my friends goes up to 6arad asking about me:

Arwa:"6arad did you see"....."(me) "
6arad:"No! how would i know?"

Arwa comes tells me about his reply and that was a total shock to me because it was the last thing that I expected from him.
I was walking to class with Arwa and I walked by him, My eyes not leaving him, and his eyes looking at the floor with disappointment.

I didn't understand what I did so he ignores me and completely stops our relationship. He was the first man i ever loved, and i couldn't stop crying.
There was only one song that I couldn't stop listening to...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T34Zoy53jsM
I was really suffering and I wanted him more than ever.

....
I had to take night school, and to my surprise he was attending the same school too. Therefore I'd walk by him every night and he'd just stare and stare, and couldn't take his eyes off of me.

After a year or so, I added him on msn, yes, i added him on msn.
I was so curious, why did he do what he did? Why did he end our relationship like that? and that was the only question I wanted to be answered.

Me:" Hi"
6arad:" hi kaifik?"
me:" el.7mdellah bkhair, you?"
6arad:" good"
We talked and talked, but it was very awkward..
Me:" 6arad, can i ask you a question?"
6arad:" what? ask me"
Me:"Why did you do what you did?"
6arad:" what did I do?" (I could swear he knew exactly what I was talking about)
Me:" It's because of nassir ou moh'd right?"
6arad:"I don't remember"

And I left it at that..
He came on msn often, and for a while he had a lame joke.. that goes as followed..

6arad:" Who is this?[A]"
Me:"Who are you?[A]"

ou then we'd keep on talking..

After awhile, I blocked him because I didn't want him to talk to me anymore..
But last week I unblocked him and this is what happenes....

6arad:" meno entee?[A]"
Me:" you don't know who I am?"
6arad:" l2 meno m3ay? [A]"
Me:" Well how about I put you back on block and you can have the rest of your life to think about who I am"
BLOCK


Advice: Always try to turn the table on the guy, and try your best to make it seem like YOU( the girl) Who doesn't want to talk to HIM! That way you will have complete control, and it will be up to you to decide when you want to talk to him...


He will be attending college with me in Sept. and I can't wait to see his reaction. I do love him alot but there is no way in the world i'll go out with him. Oh I was about to forget, after maybe a year of not talking to 3bdelra7man, he was forced to since he was going out with my friend. I had the chance to ask why they stopped talking to me, and very not surprising I was correct all along...

3bdelra7man:" You know.. it was because of nassir ou moh'd ou what happened..."


I'm going to breifly tell you Taz's Story...
He was just this guy that I met in summer school, S3oudi too, he was tall, dark, and handsome,
he was my summer crush. After getting to know him, I realized he was asking for something that I wasn't willing to give, And I later found out this is what every guy was asking for. I ended it before it even started. What was really interesting about him is what 6arad said about him:" If you see his house in KSA you'd so want to be his girlfriend!" What happened to the world? Who dates a man for their house? Disgusting!






This was Just the beginning.

And with every guy...
I'd loose a chunk of my innocence...
And get exposed to a world of addiction..
A world where enough isn't enough...


Shall I continue?
I still have a whole list of guys to cover.. and with every guy, things get heated up and more interesting the Twilight!

P.S
I'm going Camping for three days.. If there are enough feedback and comments i'll try to post 3zouz's story before I leave, then Fai9al's When I come back...

I'm Really beginning to love you all;*










7 comments:

  1. please do continue im really curious ;**

    bs what 6rad did was not manly at all, he should have talked to you bl awal even if he thought what she did was wrong (which I dont think you did)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes! do continueee! bss mafihamt laish 6arad stopped talking to you? cus of the "stuff" they supposedu said about theugly ones?:p

    il mohim i cant waiitt to read more from you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! Please continueee:D I am so not liking 6rad BTW:( but I loved how you delt with him! Can't wait for the next part!

    Nunz;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allah Eslmich 6arad stopped talking to me Because of ta7reer ou Abrar.. they convinced him to not talk to me anymore..
    Oh I can't wait until sept. And watch him stare! The idiot!

    THANKKQ EVERYONE;**** I shall continue after I see just a bit more comments[A];*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG
    DREAMER
    LOVES
    IT
    WAYED
    WAYED
    WAYED
    :P!

    can't wait till the next;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry bes 6rad 7da yahel

    oo please continue ;******

    ReplyDelete