Monday, July 27, 2009

Seventeen & Counting:*~7amad.. 3azouz\fai9al

Name: 7amad
Age:21
Nationality: Qatari

7amad Al...., Huge huge family, mu bas in G6ar, bil s3oudia ou 7ata Qwait.
In the city that I live in, it's very hard finding a decent guy, either for pleasure or for long term. At that point of my life, I didn't have my first kiss yet, and i wanted it so badly. You see... When you live in a country where everyone around you is white and they have different thinking and points of view to life, some how you start to believe in what they believe in and think the exact way as them. So to me, it was a shame that i still didn't kiss a guy, and to make it interesting, i only recently found out ena i'm not even suppose to kiss a guy, wierd? I know. So back to 7amad, I met him through a friend, he asked if he could add me on msn, and i agreed. I believe it was after the second or the third convo. that he asked me out on a date. Let's not forget, this is technically my first date. I suggested to meet up for coffee at the mall at 10 am. I didn't want it to be a serious thing, if it was a dinner then it'l be too much, i didn't want to scare the man away. I just wanted it to be as simple as coffee. We talked the night before our date and he mentioned what i've been longing for...

7amad:
"Tra etha i really like you, i'm gonna kiss you..."
Me:
;$;$

Next morning:
I felt Really really sick, i was throwing up and my perfectly placed make-up was getting ruined. But that didn't stop me from meeting up with him. I get there at 10 and he was there waiting for me. I didn't want to be earlier than him because he would think A) i'm a freak, Or B) i'm too excited to see him, and i didn't want him to think neither of them. Plus, being late is so great because he gets to do all the work, from picking where to sit TO waiting for Me. I had coffee and he had a Mocha. We were talking about random things... Ohh, did i mention how cute he is?!! He is sooo pretttty it's adourable!!!

Me
"What's the wildest thing you've done?"
7amad
"uhmm let's see..."
"you want the absoult wildest?"
Me
"Absoultly!"
7amad
"Well, I video taped my friend and his gf having sex.. He wanted it, and she knew"

Isn't that just disgusting?!! but i guess i didn't mind...
He told me about him clubing in a near by city, and how much fun it was.. I didn't really care.
We walked around, grabbed Baskin robins shakes and continued our walk..
It was my time to go and so i told him..
He stared at me..
And stared..
Not just any stare..
But the stare..
That talkes more than words..
And send emotions straight to your body..
A stare That says something...

He leaned in and whispered in my ear
"Can I kiss you?"

i couldn't really say anything..
This guy wants to kiss me in public.. and i have PDA soo Much!!
Therefore, without any words..
I just stared back..
I couldn't say,
Yes
Or
No..

Without notice..
he leans in...
and
MWAAAAAAAAAH!

Waitt
Not just a MWAAAAH
But a MWAAAAH with a Tongue!
Yea that's right, my first kiss was a french kiss!

The first part of the kiss was just lips on lips..
then his tongue came into action..

And incase you were wondering,,, Yupp the woman in front of us was Staring!.. i wished i never knew that..

Gives me the warmest hug, and i left..


Everything in life taste soo good, until you absorb it you realize how much harm it is...

After day dreaming about what happened earlier, i signed in on msn and to my surprise he was online..

7amad
"Hi"
Me
"heey, shlounik?"
7amad
"goood"

and the convo went as normal as ever..
until ..
This came about!

7amad
"I want you to be my playgirl"
Me
"What?!! what does that mean?"
7amad
"I'll be your playboy and you'll be my playgirl.."
Me
"i still don't get it.."
7amad
"y3ni, i take off your shirt..3ady.. i take off your pants.. 3ady.. I don't want to hear no.."
Me
"7AAAAAAAMAD I'M NOT THAT KINDA GIRL! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!"
7amad
"I never go all the way until a girl asks me to, so don't be afraid"

Seriously, i felt disgusted.. All i did was kiss him, actually and techniqely, he kissed me..
And with that I blocked him..

Now, 7amad has a cat, his name is "ba67an" ou allah eslmkoum ba67an hatha wara a whole story. God i just wish that cat was dead, YES, as evil as that!


Name: 3azouz
Age:22
Nationality: Saudi

I met him through facebook. As i said before, it's really hard trying to find a decent guy in this city. Not because they are all ugly, but because there are very few of them. We talked alot of msn, and we were getting along very well. This was maybe 3 winters ago, right after 7amad. He was obviously in love with me, but after 7amad i had to really becareful. I didn't call him nor did he call me because that was something i wasn't ready for. I wasn't sure if i wanted to go to the next level. After all, i don't want to lead the guy then ask him to back off. During christmas break, everyone takes advantage of the two weeks break and goes back to their countries. Before 3azouz left, he asked if we could go out together.. but i refused, and my excuse was to wait until he comes back.

After he came back in january, i was too busy with school since it was the end of the semester and that's exactly when all the work piles up.

During that time, I was introduced to his best friend, Fai9al. Fai9al is 23 ou ham s3oudi. Obou fai9al Shiekh qabeelathoum, ou oho mn 3ayla kbeeera. Ou all fai9al's brothers ma kanaw yaboun e9roun after there dad, shiekh ilqabeela.. Fa fai9al took over. I understand why they didn't want it, it's too much responsibility. ( I'll get more into him later...)
Ou Fai9al had a friend.. Esmha Nora... Kuwaitiya ou she's here to learn english.. ( I'll get more into her later...)

In march, 3azouz asked again if we could go on a date.. i was still not sure..
and so he suggested that maybe he could invite Fai9al ou Nora and I could invite my cusin ( who i'm here with) and her friend, to make it more comfortable for me.. And so i agreed...

we all met up at the mall, and went out to the restuarant..
3azouz was tall, and fai9al was nothing like I expected, he was a MAN! Ooh how much i love them.. ( If you guys ask to see a pic, i sure won't mind..)
We all sat around the table, and fai9al took over the whole lunch..
talking about il.s3oudia, ou who he is.. and he was SUPER funny...
3azouz was sitting in front of me..
and i was SUPER SUPER SUPER shy!
Let me tell you to what point..
to a point that..
I
DIDN'T
SPEAK
A
SINGLE
WORD!

It was all fai9al talking..
&
Talking..
And i thank him SO much for that!

Fai9al and my cusin became really close, and 3zouz and i were reasonably close..
So we were over their house all the time, whether it's lunch or dessert..

One day..
My cousin and I went over..
And i was seriously bored from my life.. and once i get that feeling i always like to do something out of the ordinary to boost myself up..

me
"Fai9al.. 3ndik pool?"

Fai9al
"Eee Laish?"

Me
"Sasha( my cousin) Wanna go swimming?"

Sasha
"What?"

Me
"Please please!"

Sasha
"we don't have our bikinis!"

Me
"So! we'll swim with our bras and undies and we could dry them too! PLEASE"

Sasha
"Okay bas ib shar6.. fai9al ou 3azouz mayooun"

Me
"I don't care I WANNA GO!"

Fai9al
"7beebi e5thi il.mfatee7 ou rou7u 7ag il.pool"

Me
"HEEEEYYYYYA!"

We went into the changing room and did what we had to do.. Took off our clothes, criss-crossed our bras to make it look hotter..

I got out and the pool looked so Yuummmy!
And so I ran and dived in!

After sasha and i swam, we went into the Jacouzi and felt horrible cus we didn't allow fai9al to come.. and so we called him to come up and swim with us..
And so he did..

we had such a good time just swimming and laughing our asses off!

After a biit, 3azouz decided to come and join us.. and we got a little closer..

After swimming we decided to order pizza and just sit and talk.. After all we are super tired cus of swimming.. I was in 3azouz arms and sasha was sitting next to fai9al..

Fai9al took sasha in the room and they left 3azouz and i alone..
3azouz was teasing me and laughing..
At one point, he was staring at me..
yes .. that stare..!!! i think you know what i'm talking about...
and instead of recieving the information he was sending me with his eyes, i decided to ingore it and keep talking..
I just turned his kiss down.!


After couple of weeks..
i heard from 3azouz how he went with 7AMAD gift shopping for his GURLFRIEND!!
I WAS SOO SHOCKED!
And ofcourse 7amad the idiot told 3azouz about what happened between us..FUCK!

After maybe a month from that..
7amad was leaving for ever back to g6ar..
and he was leaving his cat BA67AN with 3AZOUZ!!

W
T
F!

Why him! i don't want anything to remind me of the IDIOT!!

Last winter, 3azouz decided to move to another city, and so he asked us to go clubbing with since it was his last night in the city..



Clubing is a whole scene..
and I'm going camping tomorrow and i still didn't pack!
It's already 8pm and i have no time left..
I'll continue the story once i get back..

When i come back, I'm gonna talk about what happened at the club, i'll talk more about fai9al ou Noura..

If you anyone wants anything specific please do ask!

And tell me how i'm doing, this is my first blog you know, tell me what i'm doing right, and what i'm doing wrong.. i'll definatly try to turn the negative into a postive..

I hope it doesn't thunder while camping because that must be the scariest thing in the world!

Have fun.. ou let me see more comments and feedback...

P.S,
This happened maybe 2 years ago, so i can't really remember specific details..
When i get into the next half of the list it'll be alot easier because it didn't happened too long ago.. and the club scene was only couple of months ago so it's still fresh in my mind..

GOD! I HAVE TO PACKKKK!
Laterrrs<33

(( Ohh sorry if there are any spellling mistakes or anything like that.. i didn't proof read due to the lack of time;****)

11 comments:

  1. Fiiiirst ;** ?
    alaayy im gona read ;P

    -Silent reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you write, and i dont think you should change a thing! and this 7amad guy should go die! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it!
    Can you imagine ena akou people like him in the world?
    TOTALLY WAAAII33!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ee omg i know someone that has once been told: "let's be friends with benfit" and she was like: "hell no" .. ou ga3d y7enn 3alai'ha until she blocked him lol :P
    and btw you were in which country when all of that hapenned?
    have fun in your trip hun;* (that actually ryhmes:P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alllaaaaahh!! Shawagteeeni! o Wanna See a Pic ;p
    BTW, Amazing Story, Cant Wait For The Next Part ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh totally, friends with benefits is so old news, i know couple of people chithy :S
    I don't wanna talk about which country, unless it's EXTREMELY nessecary (; Thaanks Dreamer!

    Majmou3at-ensan.. INSHHALLAH mn 3youni;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing ;) can't wait 4 the next post

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorryy bass walla 7ada itha7ik ism the cat y3ni wtf ?! men yayeb hal ismmm?! hahhahaha:P and post sooooonn plleeasee a7bik isloobich when u wirte madri shloon shway '3aair;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. MUCH MUCHH SUPPORT!! :P galbyy y3awwerny 3aaalaaich.. bas its the past.. ooo ana i do NOT believe in second chances.. basss u seem to deserve one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mashallah ur blog is so interesting bas i think u should describe the guys features ishwai 3ashan infarig u know what i mean...and omg that 7amad is a PIG il9ara7a what an ass glad u go rid of him...3aziz sounds 7aboob bas i guess things didnt go well...enjoy camping :D

    ReplyDelete