Thursday, July 23, 2009

Seventeen & Counting:*~ Introducción

“I solemnly Promise that I will faithfully execute this story and I will say the truth and nothing but the truth. So help me God”
Significance of the blog name “Seventeen & Counting”:
Yes, I’ve known seventeen guys and more and I believe it is time to tell their stories.
This story has a beginning but does not end because this is a story of my life. This isn’t the
story of my school life neither is it a story about my relationship with my family, this is a story
STRICKTLY about my relationship with MEN. Let me clear up some things, this isn’t about my
clothes and what I wore neither is it about my hair and how it was styled, this is only about the
men that were in my life. Every single man taught me lesson that was very hard learn because I
had something inside of me that didn’t want to learn the lessons.
I truly and honestly believe that I am absolutely not guilty of anything that happened in my
past. This all started with something that was somewhere in me that was longing for
something that I had to dig deep for. I wanted something that was like drugs, as they say
"Once you Start you can’t Stop”. This thing was super hard to find, but that doesn’t matter
because you want it, and once you have it you want to throw it away. And that was the
biggest problem, letting go was something beyond my mental and physical power. It was
endless & uncontrollable… I truly hope i won't get judged for my past, I was confused and
did not know what I was getting myself into.
God created Adam and Eve, and every girl wants to find her “Adam”. It’s not just Adam that
they are looking for; it’s how it happens, his eyes, his clothes, his cologne, how he approaches,
and his special usage of words, and so on… But the story i'm about to tell you is REALITY, this
isn't fantasy land anymore, this is the real world...
Ladies, Let's welcome the men:

*6rad

- - > Taz
*3zouz

- - > Fai9al (a.k.a Santa)
*7amoud

*Man9our

*3zeez

*Faisal

*3thbi

*Boodi

*Nawaf

*Jose

*Barouk

*A7mdou

*Mishou

*Khaild
- - > 7moudiie

*Nassir

*7amani
These are there names in order; these names are straight out of my life, expect nothing but my reality.
P.S
Most of the names are REAL; I only changed maybe one or two names.
(“ - - >” means that the person is somehow connected to them and you’ll find out how)


Shall I continue Ladies?
Let me hear it...

14 comments:

  1. Can't wait Honey ;*

    -Lilly ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELL YES!!!!

    anything with men im in ;)

    if you have no regrets who are we to judge you but heads up honey expect some harsh commentators just completely ignore them ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Please do continue! And no judging on my side of the table:D say what you have to say sweetie!

    Nunz;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEFINITELY....!!! cant wait to read and im d not here to judge

    ReplyDelete
  5. You keep us hanging!.. Dont do that.
    ;*


    GorGeouS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on!! Are u gna do this after every post! Please go on! I bored of perfect fairytale endings, plus nobody has the right to just you. Ignore bitching hatred cause if you're gonna be honest..they're pretty much gna be up your ass cause they're lifeless.
    Lotsa love,
    - Jude. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jude again, I just read my comment and saw all the mistakes I made, sorry I'm using my iPhone so it changes some of the words...
    Corrections:
    I bored: I'm bored*
    just you: judge you
    bitching hatred: bitching haters
    I think I got it all, sry!:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. CANT WAIT:*;p
    who im i to judge you so noo judging from me;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait oo hope there will be a new post tonight

    why would i judge u nobody is perfect ;****

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know your writing skills are am-a-zing.
    You know your story is one hell of a story to share.
    So why wait for our comments?
    Write women!
    i cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who are we to judge you?
    No one is perfect.
    Yallaaaaa, i've been waiting for aaaages (Ok. More like a day and a half :D)

    ReplyDelete